Reliable coverage and dependable service
General liability insurance covers normal business exposures that every business
has: bodily injury liability, property damage liability, personal injury liability,
and contractual liability. It makes good business sense to have a business
protected against possible liability claims from guests, neighbors and other
third parties who may suffer bodily injuries, including death and property
damage from accidents arising from negligence.
A Commercial Liability insurance policy provides insurance protection to pay
for bodily injury or property damages when the insured is legally responsible.
- The policy provides coverage for liability arising from personal injury
and advertising injury.
- Coverage for medical expense is also provided. This pays medical expenses
resulting from bodily injury caused by an accident on premises owned or
rented by the insured party, or locations next to such property, or when
caused by the insured's operations.
- The policy also covers accidents occurring on the premises or away from
the premises. · Liability coverage is provided for injury or damages arising
out of goods or products made or sold by the insured.
- In addition to the limits, the policy provides supplemental payments
for attorney fees, court costs and other expenses associated with a claim
or the defense of a liability suit.
- There are two commercial general liability coverage forms, the occurrence
form and the claims-made form. The difference between them lies in the way
claims are handled under the two forms. While the occurrence form covers
bodily injury or property damage claims that occur during the policy term,
the claims-made policy form only covers claims made against the insured
during the policy term.
- The fire damage limit provides liability coverage for fire damage caused
by negligence on the part of the insured to rented premises. If a fire occurs
because of negligence and damages property not rented to the insured, coverage
is provided under the occurrence limit.
- Coverage is also provided for injury resulting from offenses such as
false arrest, malicious prosecution, detention or imprisonment, acts of
invasion, or rights of private occupancy of a room.
- Liability coverage for libel and slander is also provided in the policy.
This coverage pays for damages done in the course of oral or written advertisement
that disparages, libels or slanders a person's or organization's goods,
products or services.
Our focus is upon:
- Accessing your insurance requirements
- Matching your needs with the right kind of coverage
- Providing the highest level of coverage for the lowest cost