Earthquake and Flood Insurance

Reliable coverage and dependable service

Earthquake Insurance When doing business in California, sooner or later, you'll need earthquake coverage. Earthquake coverage can protect your building, its contents, the rental income you might loose, business interruption, and extra expense for any income you would lose from a business. Included in these policies can be earth movement, landslide, mudflow, and earth sliding if directly caused by an earthquake. Earthquake sprinkler leakage is also available. Find out if earthquake insurance is right for you; contact a DCI Insurance agent.

Flood Insurance Flooding is defined as "A general and temporary condition of partial or complete inundation of normally dry land areas from overflow of inland or tidal waters or from the unusual and rapid accumulation or runoff of surface waters from any source." Just as California businesses are almost guaranteed some experience with earthquakes, there are few areas of California that could experience flooding.

Almost every type of walled and roofed building that is principally above ground and not entirely over water may be insured. In most cases, this includes manufactured (i. e., mobile) homes anchored to permanent foundations, but does not include travel trailers or converted buses or vans. Contents of insurable walled and roofed buildings also may be insured under separate coverage. Find out if flood insurance is right for you; contact a DCI Insurance agent.

Our focus is upon: